Permanent, Full time.
I am looking for an experienced administrator/ secretary to join a fantastic law firm based in the Chichester area.
We are ideally looking for an experience legal secretary, however will be open to look at candidates with a strong administration/ secretarial background within the legal sector.
A background / knowledge of property law will be very desirable!
- Assisting with clients
- Audio typing
- Shutting meeting room blinds and doors and main reception door when leaving at 5pm
- Administration of client files
- storage of documents and retention of filing records - in particular File Express
- Dealing with DX, cheques, card payments and mail as required
- Videss case management
- Third party websites
- complying with the provisions of the operational manual
- Cover reception and other secretarial/office duties as required
- General administrative tasks as required including stationery and office equipment ordering as required
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent client service
- Speed and accuracy with calls and typing
- Compliance with office procedures
- Administrative support
- Flexible professional working approach
I am looking to speak with relevant candidates ASAP in order to arrange immediate interviews.
Call Carinna at Dynamite recruitment for more info.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.