£48,000 - £45,000 PA
Depending on Experience
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Executive or Solicitor for a well-established Solicitors in Birmingham. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled individual to join a fantastic and growing team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience as a Legal Executive or Solicitor who is looking for a new challenge!
The Role of a Legal Executive:
- Will run a varied caseload of litigated and non-litigated cases along with managing employment advice or representation matters
- Will assess and advise on any legal claims that come through
- Will be responsible for making daily decisions on cases to ensure that best possible outcome
The Ideal Legal Executive:
- Will have a minimum of 2 years' experience of conducting and managing employee rights cases
- Will have excellent knowledge of Employment Tribunal as well as the litigation process
- Will be highly organised, able to prioritise and have excellent time management skills
- Will be able to construct clear and effective arguments to ensure the best result for the client
- Will be either a Legal Executive or Employment Rights Solicitor
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Legal, Law, Legal Advisor, Legal Executive, Solicitor, Employment Law, Settlement Law, Settlement Agreement, Lawyer, Admitted Solicitor, Legal Secretary, FILEX, Employment Rights Solicitor, Employment Rights, Employment Right Lawyer
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.