Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours of work: 37.5 hours / Hybrid working
Dynamite recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established client who are growing heavily throughout 2022.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-growing business and supportive team! They are looking for a Legal Counsel to join them.
Are you passionate about delivering legal advice in a range of challenging matters? Then we’ve got the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced General counsel to provide legal advice across the business on a diverse range of matters in a legal and compliance team.
As a Legal Counsel you will be responsible for:
- Assist and support the business with legal advice to a wide range of stakeholders, advising on high risk, high value tenders and commercial contracts
- Exercise judgement to advise, collaborate and inform the upmost cost-efficient outcome for the business whilst advising on the potential risk
- Prepare agreements and other legal documents such as business policies, procedures
- Create presentations, and reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Paralegal and Legal & Compliance teams with additional assistance, training, mentoring and legal queries.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that deadlines are met, and any queries are resolved with upmost urgency
- Excellent communicator with exceptional administrative skills
- Qualified solicitor or barrister of at least 3 years or more
- High attention to detail
- Ability to influence others and the situation to achieve positive outcomes
- Experience of working with commercial and in house contracts
- Problem solver not afraid to ‘get job done’
- Be able to translate legal concepts for people to understand without any ‘jargon’
- Excellent team player