£25-30k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and stable team.
- Taking full responsibility for the legal practice's financial matters
- Clearance of legacy client balances
- Dealing with transfers of funds between accounts and matters
- Maintaining the accounts payable system for firm suppliers
- Subsequent weekly payment runs to vendors
- Operate Chaps receipts and payments and bacs receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Check, process and post bills
- Cheque payments
- Error Reporting
- Matter ledger queries
- Assist with lawyer and secretary technical queries
- Any ad-hoc postings (such as Land Registry, search fees, time transfers, write offs)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a legal environment
- Knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and to be aware of and comply with SAR's, VAT and HMIT regulations
- Able to prioritise effectively & remain calm under pressure
- Accurate & shows attention to detail
- Enthusiastic & hard working with a positive attitude
- Excellent telephone manner & customer service
- Good numeracy and computer literacy skills
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Legal Cashier Legal Assistant Accounts Assistant AAT Legal Bookkeeper Cashier Legal Accounts Accounts Clerk Client Account Cashier
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.