£16,000 - £25,000 PA
Depending on Experience
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Assistant for a well-established and growing Law Firm in Norwich. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a fantastic team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience as a Legal Assistant who is looking for a new challenge!
The Role of a Legal Assistant:
- Will be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance to the rest of the team
- Will be responsible for the booking of appointments, arranging of meetings and preparation of hearing bundles
- Carrying out the opening, closing, storing and destruction of client files, Anti Money Laundering checks
- Liaising with clients in person and via email/telephone
The Ideal Legal Assistant:
- Will ideally be able to accurately prepare documents through audio typing in speeds from 50-80wpm
- Will ideally have experience of corporate, commercial property or civil litigation
- Will have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Will be competent with Microsoft Word and Excel and will have proficient IT skills
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Legal, Law, Legal Assistant, Legal Executive, Anti Money Laundering, Litigation, Corporate, Commercial Property, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery, Legal Secretary, Executive Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.