£28,000 - £33,000 PA
Depending on Experience
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Advisor for a well-established Solicitors in Plymouth. This is an exciting opportunity for a very hands-on and skilled individual to join a fantastic and growing team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience as a Legal Executive or Solicitor who is looking for a new challenge!
The Role of a Legal Advisor:
- Assessing and advising on legal settlement agreements and identifying any issues which may arise
- Liaising with a number of officials and clients on a daily basis
- Will be comfortable with the opportunity of managing own caseload
- Dealing with incoming post, emails and calls and Arranging diarised appointments
The Ideal Legal Advisor
- Will have a minimum of 1 years' experience and excellent knowledge of employment law and settlement agreements
- Will be highly organised, the ability to prioritise and have meticulous attention to detail
- Will be able to construct clear and effective arguments to ensure the best result for the client
- Will have the ability to show empathy and understanding
- Will ideally be a member of FILEX
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Legal, Law, Legal Advisor, Legal Executive, Solicitor, Employment Law, Settlement Law, Settlement Agreement, Lawyer, Admitted Solicitor, Legal Secretary, FILEX,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.