Legal Administrator - Litigation
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: Dependent on experience
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Legal Administrator to work in the Litigation team of one of our clients based in Portsmouth! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to gain legal experience and join a successful team.
The successful candidate will be trained in-house alongside experienced Administrators and Solicitors.
- Support senior staff with all round administration of the department.
- Answer incoming calls, take messages and pass on to the relevant person.
- Liaise with medical agents and retrieve medical information and documents.
- Maintain the in-house system with up to date, confidential information.
- Manage filing, copying and typing of documents.
The ideal Legal Administrator will:
- Must have 4 x GCSE's (or equivalent) Grades A-C/9-4 including Maths and English.
- Be PC literate and a competent user of Microsoft Office.
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be articulate and have a positive, outgoing attitude.
- Have strong organisational and time-management skills.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then make contact with Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: Legal admin*, legal receptionist, legal coordinator, litigation, litigation admin*, law, legal secretary, litigation secretary, legal documents, Portsmouth
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.