Monday - Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced conveyancing administrator for a very well-established and growing Property Management company. This is an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join a fantastic team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience in conveyancing and who is looking for a new challenge!
The Role of Conveyancing Administrator:
- Will be responsible for handing incoming and outgoing post, emails and phone calls
- Will update companies house with client's changes od Directors and Officers
- Will correspond with conveyancing solicitors, internal accounts and property management departments
- Will be responsible for preparing deeds of covenant, issuing certificates an providing administrative assistance
The Ideal Conveyancing Administrator:
- Will be able to work to deadlines and have amazing attention to detail
- Will ideally have previous experience in conveyancing or within the legal environment
- Will ideally have experience in leasehold property
- Will ideally have previous experience with "Tramps" system
- Will have customer service skills
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Property, Leasehold, Freehold, Legal, Company Law, Companies House, Property Management, Land Registry, Lettings, Residential, Commercial, Full Time, Permanent , Conveyancing, Admin, Support, Administration, Coordination
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.