Compliance Advisor (Leasehold)
Permanent , Full time
£22,000- £27,000 PA (depending on experience)
Dynamite recruitment are on the lookout for an experienced Leasehold Compliance Advisor for an outstanding national property management company based in Milton Keynes.
This role is to support and contribute to the profitability of one of the largest property management companies in the country by providing services in relation to Professional Indemnity and Public Liability claims, complaints and compliance procedures.
- Assisting the Compliance/Complaints Resolution Manager with replies to Stage2 responses and responses to The Property Ombudsman, including research and investigation of claims
- Providing Advices to internal colleagues (Property Managers, Branch Managers and Senior Management) in respect of compliance, legal obligations and interpretation of documentation.
- Keeping up to date with current case law in respect of property management, undertaking research and providing guidance notes to the business
- Dealing with cases at the FTT(PC)
- Assisting the specialist Case Worker in relation to County Court Public Liability and Professional Indemnity claims in accordance with the Department procedures.
- Assisting within the Professional Services Department with any administrative or specialist aspects of their work as and when required.
- Assisting the Leasehold Solicitor as required for the proper running of the Professional Services Department.
- Carrying out research, investigating claims and providing reports on liability
- Undertaking training in respect of Professional Indemnity claims
- Assisting in the recording and collation of complaints and providing statistical information to senior management
- Undertaking Data Audit work where necessary to assist in matters dealt with by the PSD
The successful applicant must have the following qualifications: -
- Education to degree level in a relevant subject
- Have a good knowledge of property management for long leasehold properties including the connection between Leasehold property, Freehold property, and other types of property ownership
- Completed the LPC course or equivalent
- Have a good understanding of leasehold property law, be able to interpret lease clauses and provide advice in respect of the same
- Have a good knowledge of the FTT(PC) and the work carried out by the tribunal
- Have customer service experience
- Have a good knowledge of Word and Excel and experience in using a Case Management System
- Great literacy skills
- Have proven experience in providing comprehensive reports and feedback on their own work within an office environment
- Have proven experience in managing a varied caseload.
I am looking to speak to candidates ASAP in order to arrange immediate interviews.
I am expecting a huge response so APPLY NOW to avoid missing this opportunity!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.