Lead Generator - Sales
Location : Segensworth
Hours of work: Monday to Friday
Salary : £17000 plus uncapped commission realistic OTE £28K
Plus fantastic benefits which include the following
- Free car parking
- Uncapped commission
- Fantastic career progression
- Brand new refurbished offices , with a diner , pool tables , TVs and a fully fitted kitchen
- Finger print entry to the building
- Ongoing incentives
- Excellent training by very skilled professionals
- Fun and dynamic yet professional offices
- Discounts on telecoms
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Are you target driven, and looking to join likeminded people where if you work hard you can earn well and fore fill your goals?
Would you like to get into Sales but don't know where to start?
If so, Dynamite Recruitment's client could have the role you have been looking for!
Our client is growing and growing, and are looking for motivated, money driven, and passionate people to join their team in their brand new, beautiful corporate offices in Segensworth. They are one of the UK's leading providers of telecommunications and the environment really reflects that.
Sales experience is not necessary, but a drive to succeed is. This role is a lot more than sitting at a desk with a list of names and numbers. You will be tasked with owning the pitch beginning to end involving:
- Researching your potential clients
- Deciding who you want to sell to
- Making an effort to call the right people in the right departments / Overcoming objections with gate keepers
- Making sure your potential client is left happy with your service whilst selling company products and services within a limited timeframe to a decision maker of a business
- Owning the lead from first call to end sale whilst building rapport to encourage a sale
In 2018 our client won the prestigious Direct Partner Network 'Customer Excellence Award' for the second year in a row, signifying their commitment to customer service. We are looking for people who care about the customer as well as the sale.
To be considered you must have :
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- A basic ability of mathematics
- A strong desire to achieve
- Perseverance and self-motivation to take the sales process from start to finish
- A proactive, 'common-sense' approach to business
- Strong organisational abilities including good time management skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Adaptable to change
If you feel that you tick the boxes above, please send through your CV ASAP
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.