Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 9 until 6 and Friday 9 until 4:30
Salary: £20,000 basic salary with OTE of £27,000 to £35,000.
Plus, fantastic benefits which include the following
- Free car parking.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Brand new refurbished offices, with a diner, pool tables, TVs and a fully fitted kitchen.
- Fingerprint entry to the building.
- Ongoing incentives.
- Excellent training by very skilled professionals.
- Fun and dynamic yet professional offices.
- Discounts on telecoms.
You will be working within the Lead Generation team, with the aim to create new business by speaking to key decision makers. You will support Field Sales by booking appointments with the key decision makers.
As a Lead Generator you will be responsible for:
- Researching your potential clients
- Trying to call the right people in the right departments / Overcoming objections with gate keepers to collate data.
- Making sure your potential client is left happy with your service whilst selling company products and services within a limited timeframe to a decision maker of a business.
- Owning the lead from first call to end sale whilst building rapport to encourage a booked appointment.
- Use your questioning skills to source data from gate keepers.
- Data entry.
- Be proactive with your approach and follow up on any leads obtained.
- Ensure KPI’s and targets are met.
The ideal Lead Generator will have/be:
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal.
- A strong desire to achieve.
- Perseverance and self-motivation to take the sales process from start to finish.
- Strong organisational abilities including good time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Adaptable to change.
- Sales Experience within a B2B environment.
- Passion for sales.
If you feel that you tick the boxes above, please send through your CV ASAP.