Kitchen Designer - Romsey
Salary Depending on Experience
Fixed Term Contract - December 2020
** There is potential for this role to go permanent**
Full Time - See Hours Below
To be considered for this role, you will need a driving licence as you will be responsible for travelling to meet with customers!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Kitchen Designer for our client based in Romsey. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking team.
- Managing customer enquiries from the design and planning stage through to completion
- Measuring and designing kitchens and bathrooms using CAD
- Carrying out on site surveys
- Progressing all quotations through to order stage, seeing the process from start to finish
- Driving sales and maintaining customer relations
- Following up on customer leads and discussing potential plans
- Liaising with the installations team, builders and other suppliers and ordering products when needed
Monday to Friday- 8am to 5pm.
You will be required to work 8am to 12pm on Saturdays which will be on a rota basis
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience in a kitchen designing role or similar agricultural position
- Must have experience using CAD!!
- Must be strategic and creative
- Will have a strong desire for designing and driving sales!!!
- Will have amazing communication skills
- Knowledge of Winner Design, Virtual Worlds and EQ Software System would be a huge advantage but this is not essential!
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Keywords: kitchen designer, kitchen sales, sales designer, bathroom designer, bathroom sales, showroom, planning, kitchen plans, CAD, surveys, quotations, sales orders, customer relationships, profit, margin, ordering products, installation, project management, full time, Southampton
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.