Retail Store Key Holder - Luxury/Premium Brand - Swindon
Full Time - Temporary - 3 month pop up store
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be representing this prestigious, premium brand in its search for a smart, professional Sales Assistant / Keyholder to join their store exciting pop up store in Swindon
- Assisting the Store Manager/Assistant Manager with the day to day running of the store
- Greeting customers, helping with their product selection, offering them product advice and assisting them at the tills
- Handling customer complaints should they arise
- Covering the store in the absence of the Store Manager/Assistant Manager
- Day to day supervision of sales assistants
- Recording performance figures and implementing advertising or promotional activities
- Opening the store, closing the store and cashing up to business standards
- Handling visual merchandising tasks and carrying out stock takes
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge & keeping the store clean and tidy
The store is open from 9.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday and 11am to 5pm Sunday.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous Sales Assistant or Key Holder experience
- Must have worked within retail for 1+ years
- Will need to be smartly presented, highly articulate and hard-working
- Strong PC skills are essential, as is an ability to work well under pressure and take pride in exceeding customer expectations.
Applicants should note that working hours for this role are full time, and will include some weekend and evening working!
Key Words: retail, sales, key holder, supervisor, team leader, sales assistant, team manager, senior sales, product sales, visual merchandising, customer services, stock, stock takes, opening, closing, Swindon, full time,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.