Location: Chandler's Ford
Monday – Friday
Churches Fire is and an industry leading national Fire Security business that is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated individual to join their team. We have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country and are seeking an Administrator to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandlers Ford.
- To understand the importance of all customer accounts, and its stakeholders and to keep relevant Managers/Directors informed of any major account changes.
- To ensure KPI’s are met and adhered to and are reported on time. This will be set by using the customer contract specification.
- The customer contract is adhered to at all times. You must understand and know this contract.
- To support in ensuring all Services Orders (no matter their type i.e. call out, planned, works, jobs) with regards to managed accounts are completed on time.
- To support in ensuring overdue debt is kept to a minimum on the account with the assistance of credit control and monthly meetings are attended.
- To support in auditing the accounts for the following, monthly; data holes i.e. no contact details, overdues, trends on interactions, document sending lines not set up through reports such as customer dashboard, customer set up and at-risk reports.
- To support in ensuring all customers are streamlined with our processes to be as automatic as possible through good knowledge of our ERP System.
- To ensure you complete work for any Key Performance Indicators or Service Level Agreements on the accounts
- To carry out invoicing where required on accounts to support
- To maintain the information on the customer comments and One Note regarding that account in NAV.
- To maintain our internal database at all times, and assist with ad hoc data tasks when required
- To complete amended duties as required by the company
- Understand Churches fire and what each department is responsible for
- To answer the phone when the call volumes are exceeding normal levels or when assigned to overflow
The ideal candidate:
- Will have good administration skills
- Will have customer service experience
- To be confident dealing with customers over the phone
- Will be computer literate including the use of excel
- Will be able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Will have a proactive and self-motivated attitude to work
- Will be able to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Will take full ownership and accountability for everything they touch
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team: firstname.lastname@example.org / 03330112328