Monday – Friday
£21,000K per annum
Location: Chandlers Ford
Churches Fire is and an industry leading national Fire Security business that is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated individual to join their team.
We have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country and are seeking an Administrator to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandlers Ford.
- To understand the importance of all customer accounts, and its stakeholders and to keep relevant Managers/Directors informed of any major account changes.
- The customer contract is adhered to at all times. You must understand and know this contract.
- To support in ensuring all Services Orders (no matter their type i.e. call out, planned, works, jobs) with regards to managed accounts are completed on time.
- To support in auditing the accounts for the following, monthly; data holes i.e. no contact details, overdues, trends on interactions, document sending lines not set up through reports such as customer dashboard, customer set up and at-risk reports.
- Will have good administration skills
- Will have customer service experience
- To be confident dealing with customers over the phone
- Will be computer literate including the use of excel
- Will be able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Will have a proactive and self-motivated attitude to work
- Will be able to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Will take full ownership and accountability for everything they touch
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team: 03330112328