Monday to Friday - Permanent
Churches Fire and Security Ltd is and an industry leading national Fire Security business that is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join the team. We have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country and are seeking an Account Handler to work from our office in Chandlers Ford
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of accounts, ensuring each client receives a high level of quality service that reflects the company's Vision and Values.
- Maintain the company's existing relationships with customers through regular meetings and phone calls.
- Assisting with increasing retention and improving commercial value with client accounts.
- Keeping Managers and Directors informed of any major account changes, re-tenders, issues or queries.
- Ensuring KPI's are met and Service Level Agreements and adhered to.
- Ensuring consistent communication with all necessary stakeholders.
- Making sure that all service orders outstanding with your clients are completed in the quickest time possible.
- Following up outstanding quotations.
- Monitoring your accounts and ensuring that overdue debt is kept to a minimum, working in partnership with the credit control department.
- Auditing your accounts on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that all information inputted on to the system is accurate and any inaccurate information is deleted.
- Playing a positive part in the team and contributing to overall team goals!
- Must have previous customer services/account management experience from either an office, call centre or contact centre environment!
- Will ideally have experience of managing a portfolio of clients’ accounts from a service environment.
- Must be used to liaising with clients via phone and email and will ideally have some experience meeting with clients face to face.
- Must have a good telephone manner and strong IT skills!
- Must be accurate and have good attention to detail.
- Will have a can-do attitude and be proactive with their own work load.
- Must produce work to a high quality and be able to react to different tasks as they arise!
- Must be a positive person with good work ethic and attitude!
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team:
email@example.com / 0333 0112 328