Key Account Manager - London
£40,000-£45,000 P/A + Excellent Company Benefits
Monday to Friday - Permanent - Core Business Hours!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an iconic, premium retail brand seeking a Key Account Manager to join their team.
The Role: To grow and develop premium and travel retail Key accounts through a consultative approach.
- Reporting to the Head of Key Accounts and working to develop close working relationships to achieve sales and work towards profit targets.
- Seeking future opportunities for partnerships within the Premium and Travel Retail Industry.
- Working to maximise Key Account relationships with department stores.
- Working consultatively to maximise sales opportunities whilst focusing on in-store promotions, special offers and sales targets.
- Arranging monthly meetings to highlight upcoming promotions and areas for growth.
- Supporting with defining budgets, targets and strategy using annual targets, market trends and competitor activities.
- Collating accurate data and statistics, producing reports, presentations and other information regularly.
- Reporting on competitor sales and marketing activity.
- Identifying and developing future opportunities for partnerships.
- Attending monthly meetings, travelling to various offices around the UK.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will require strong experience within retail and/or travel key account management, ideally from working for a luxury/premium retailer or brand!
- Will need strong account management experience and solid negotiation skills.
- Must have experience in dealing with senior stakeholders and key account point of contacts.
- Must be a passionate, sales driven and commercially aware of the beauty/cosmetics/fashion market and trends.
- Will be an ambitious and driven individual, flexible in their approach to work and target driven!
- Must be a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be confident working under pressure and have the ability to maintain high performance levels at all times.
- Must have good networking skills.
- Must have strong understanding of all MS Applications, especially Excel.
- Will require experience of producing reports, interpreting data and data analysis, as well as having a keen eye for forecasting.
- Must be able to travel to other sites and undertake regular national travel as required
- Must have a full UK driving license!
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jess Martin at Dyanmite Recruitment!!!
Keywords: key account manager, account manager, account management, premium retail, travel retail, sales, profit targets, partnerships, revenue growth, business to business, budgets, targets, strategy, sales plans, sales data, competitor activities, negotiate, beauty, fashion, retail,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.