Key Account Manager
Territory: West Country
£27,000 - £32,000 P/A + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits & Full Travel Package!!
Monday to Friday - Permanent - Core Business Hours!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an iconic retail brand, seeking a Key Account Manager to cover the West Country.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for growing and developing key accounts and playing a key part in identifying, driving and developing future business opportunities.
- Reporting to your Area Manager and working to look after and maximise a portfolio of accounts in your designated West Country territory.
- Working towards sales targets and to defined KPI's.
- By using a consultative approach, developing close working relationships with each of your Key Accounts.
- Maximising sales opportunities and utilising promotional and marketing material.
- Identifying new business opportunities and working to improve brand awareness and visibility wherever possible.
- Attending sales meetings as and when required and communicating with the rest of the regional team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have previous Business to Business (B2B) sales or account management experience and any experience working with luxury/high-end/premium retailers and representing brands to businesses would be a huge advantage!
- Must have some sort of field/area/regional/territory sales experience as this role will involve travelling around to different client locations to discuss new and existing products!
- Must be willing to cover and must live in the West Country territory and be happy to travel on a daily basis to visit clients.
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills!
- Will hold a full UK driving license in order to travel to meet with clients.
- Will be an ambitious and driven individual, flexible in their approach to work and target driven!
- Must be confident working under pressure and have the ability to maintain high performance levels at all times.
- Must be incredibly customer focused and also very presentable.
Please note: In order to be considered, you will need to live in or around the West Country area and must be willing to commute outside of this area for management meetings and to assist in other territories on occasion.
For more information, please call Jessica Martin or Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!
Key Words: area sales, field sales, regional sales, account manager, account management, territory sales, business development, new business, key accounts, retail, luxury, high end, up selling, cross selling, B2B, business to business, beauty, products, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, targets, revenue, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.