Key Account Manager - North Wales
£££Competitive Basic Salary + Company Car, Bonus Scheme & Full Extensive Company Benefits!!
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - Home Based
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a multinational organisation with their head office based in Hampshire.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to be in North Wales or surrounding towns and travel UK-wide for business needs.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have previous key account management and area or field-based working knowledge from a manufacturing or utilities background! Please note - you must live in the North of Wales or surrounding towns or cities.
- Being the sole point of contact for your assigned key accounts and building strong, long-lasting business relationships
- Developing relationships with customers of all levels including senior management and Director level
- Organising and attending regular contract reviews and assisting in the preparation and negotiation of potentially new major accounts.
- Becoming the main point of contact for various internal business functions
- Getting involved in preparing and reviewing customer forecasting processes.
- Monitoring both customers and competitors and reporting on market price trends and changes to products or services
- Being involved in the preparation of the management plan and monthly/yearly sales forecasts and preparing account reviews to be discussed at monthly meetings and reviews.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a full driving license and a company car will be provided!!
- Must have previous key account management experience from a manufacturing and business to business environment! Any experience with utilities (i.e. gas, power, electric, water firms) or Electrical Distributors or Wholesalers would be a huge advantage!
- Must live somewhere in the North of Wales or surrounding towns or cities.
- Will have excellent communication skills and be confident and self-motivated,.
- Must be target driven with strong presentation skills.
- Needs to be IT literate and have the ability to manage contractual and financial issues.
This is a home based role where you will be provided with everything you need in order to do your role from wherever you are in the UK. The companies head office is based in Hampshire.
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or Apply Now!!
Key Words: Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Field based, Territory, Area, Location, Regional, National, Sales, B2B, Wales, manufacturing, utilities, distributors, wholesalers, electrical, power, gas, electric, cabling, cables, distribution,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.