Key Account Manager
£27,000 - £30,000 P/A + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits!!
**Travel Expenses Covered**
Monday to Friday - Permanent - Core Business Hours!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an iconic retail brand, seeking a Key Account Manager to cover their London territory.
The Role: To grow and develop key accounts and play a key part in identifying, driving and developing future business opportunities.
- Reporting to your Area Manager and working to look after and maximise a portfolio of accounts in your designated London territory
- Working towards sales targets and to defined KPI's
- By using a consultative approach, developing close working relationships with each of your Key Accounts
- Maximising sales opportunities and utilising promotional and marketing material
- Identifying new business opportunities and working to improve brand awareness and visibility wherever possible
- Attending sales meetings as and when required and communicating with the rest of the regional team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have previous Business to Business (B2B) sales or account management experience and any experience working with any luxury/high-end/premium products would be a huge advantage!
- Must have some sort of sales experience, ideally business to business as this role involves travelling around to different client locations to discuss new and existing products! Any field based experience would also be a huge advantage!
- Must be willing to cover the London territory and travel on a daily basis to visit clients.
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills!
- Will hold a full UK driving license in order to travel to meet with clients.
- Will be an ambitious and driven individual, flexible in their approach to work and target driven!
- Must be confident working under pressure and have the ability to maintain high performance levels at all times.
- Must be incredibly customer focused and also very presentable.
- Will live in or around the London area and must be willing to commute outside of this area for management meetings and to assist in other territories on occasion.
Our client will also accept applications from recent graduates looking for their first sales role!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an incredibly successful and growing company and to manage and look after a really established portfolio of clients!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: area sales, field sales, regional sales, account manager, account management, territory sales, business development, new business, key accounts, retail, luxury, high end, up selling, cross selling, B2B, business to business, graduate, beauty, products, cosmetics, skin care, targets,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.