Key Account Manager
£21,000 - £25,000 P/A depending on experience
Full Time - 38.5 Hours per Week
- Pension Scheme
- Access to E-learning opportunities
- Holiday Entitlement
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting a Key Account Manager for an international organisation to work in their Bordon offices!
The Key Account Manager will be responsible building and maintaining strong and long-lasting customer relationships with a portfolio of assigned key accounts!
The ideal Key Account Manager will have previous B2B account management experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment!
- Looking after and managing a portfolio of existing key accounts and establishing strong rapport with each one.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with your clients and delivering a high-level of customer service.
- Producing quotations, processing orders and agreeing costs/prices with your customers.
- Handling client queries, following up outstanding claims and amending customers profiles.
- Working with other internal teams to maximise customer relationships and grow business opportunities where possible.
- Listening to customers needs and challenges.
- Adhoc project and administration work
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years B2B account management or customer relationship management experience!
- Must be proficient with ERP software and Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
- Must be customer focused and possess excellent customer services skills.
- Must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English and ideally educated to degree level.
- Will require strong IT skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have extensive communication skills and fantastic time management skills.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: account manager, account management, B2B, business to business, customer relationship manager, customers, customer service, products, services, rapport, orders, order processing, processing orders, customer relationships, quotes, quoting, quotations, prices, stakeholders, portfolio, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.