Key Account Manager - Luxury/Prestigious/High End Retailer
£35,000 - £45,000 P/A + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits!!
**Travel Expenses Covered**
Monday to Friday - Permanent - Core Business Hours!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an iconic retail brand, seeking a Key Account Manager to cover their London territory.
The Role: To grow and develop key accounts and play a key part in identifying, driving and developing future business opportunities.
- Reporting to the Head of Key Accounts and working to look after and maximise a portfolio of accounts in your designated London territory
- Working towards sales, distribution and profit targets and to defined KPI's
- By using a consultative approach, developing close working relationships with each of your Key Accounts
- Maximising sales opportunities and keeping on top of in-store activities and promotions
- Identifying new business opportunities and working to improve brand awareness and visibility wherever possible
- Liaising with the Concession Managers to help define budgets, targets and on-going strategy for the Premium Retail division
- Collating data and statistics with the assistance of the Commercial Finance Analyst
- Preparing reports, presentations, MI information and any other information as required
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor sales and marketing activities
- Negotiating with stores in order to secure prime position on the shop floor
- Attending monthly UK Management meetings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have roughly a minimum of 2 years Business to Business (B2B) retail key account management experience and this will need to include time spent with a luxury/prestigious/high end brand/retailer!
- Must be willing to cover the London territory and travel on a daily basis to visit clients and stores.
- Will need proven account management experience, specifically experience with negotiating with senior stakeholders.
- Must be a passionate brand advocate and be sales driven and commercially aware of the beauty/fashion market and trends.
- Will be an ambitious and driven individual, flexible in their approach to work and target driven!
- Must be a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be confident working under pressure and have the ability to maintain high performance levels at all times.
- Must have good networking skills.
- Will live in or around the London area and must be willing to commute outside of this area for management meetings.
For more information, please call Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!
Key Words: area sales, field sales, regional sales, account manager, account management, territory sales, business development, new business, key accounts, retail, luxury, high end, high value, up selling, cross selling, brand awareness, maximising, revenue, campaigns, visual merchandising, strategy, journey plan, reporting, B2B, business to business, reviews
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.