New Business Underwriter
Salary: £24,000 with a 30K OTE
My client is looking to expand their team with a new business underwriter, this role would be suitable for someone who is familiar with mortgages or at the early stages of being an adviser looking to specialise in a particular area with a company that will support your career progression and fully provide training. This role is to Source and recommend Second Charge mortgage products to clients and brokers on both an advised and packaged basis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer phone to take initial enquiries from broker / client
- Carry out fact finds with clients to ensure all relevant information is obtained
- Source Second charge products using inhouse systems and industry knowledge to ensure the 'best' product is found.
- Key information into relevant lender systems for ESIS to be generated
- Complete recommendation report to ensure customer circumstances are met
- Check FCA / ICO websites to ensure introducing broker has relevant permissions.
- Complete documents in preparation for file being passed to processor
- Update in house system with notes / documents
- CeMAP Qualified
- Previous Financial services experience
- Knowledge of Mortgage Market terminology
- Numerate and computer literate.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.