Junior Sales and Account Manager
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: £17000 -£19000 OTE £25 -30k within your first year
You will have an opportunity once trained to increase your basic salary and OTE considerably
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with one of the world's leading and growing businesses within its industry.
Our client have won numerous awards for their success and are well recognised within Hampshire and internationally .They offer a unique working environment and fantastic opportunities for their employees to progress once recognised for their ability.
Due to huge success we are now looking to recruit additional Sales and Account Managers to ensure that clients receive outstanding after-sales support, enabling them to maximise their Return on Investment.
They are holding an Open evening on 19th October which will allow you to meet the team , managers and see the working environment whilst also potentially book in a 1st interview . It's a great opportunity to see if this position and company could be you and an opportunity not to be missed
As a Junior Sales and Account Manager you will be responsible for
- Proactive account management of a portfolio of existing client accounts
- Negotiation and management of your client's contract renewal process - to keep your clients on board
- Maintain regular contact with client's to ensure that you are maximising opportunities
- Development and maintenance of strong customer relationships via telephone and email
- Up selling and cross selling of new and existing products
- Working to and achieving daily targets
- Administrative work as required (database management, contract administration etc.)
The ideal candidate
This position will suit an individual who has worked within Sales ideally or have strong influencing skills and be looking for an opportunity to train within a fast growing business .
- Will have previous experience of working within a soft sales , sales , call centre environment previously
- Have a personable, friendly nature with a strong customer focus
- Will have the ability to up sell and cross sell and meet targets
- Will be a team player
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Strong business acumen, giving you the ability to understand your client's products
- A tenacious, determined and persuasive approach to client relationship building
- Superb time management and organisational skills
For further information please contact Fran Curtis / Submit your Cv asap
#call centre , graduate, sales , mobile phones , contact centre , account management
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.