Junior Project Manager
£27,000.00 pa DOE
Start Date: Immediate Start for the successful candidate.
Contract: Permanent, Full Time.
Due to company growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Project Manager t who is eager to get stuck in and join our construction client’s team in Battersea.
You must have an ambitious can do attitude, with at least 1 years proven experience within the construction industry and your own driving license.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Scoping and agreeing project objectives – preparing statements of work
- Carry out pre start surveys
- Creating and agreeing project timelines, dependencies and allocating responsibilities
- Assisting in the creation of project budgets (estimating and costing), ongoing project financial management and reconciliation
- Creating detailed project plans
- Tracking progress of task completion within projects, and communicating progress and any issues arising, this also includes ensuring all materials arrive on site when required and any left-over materials is returned to our stores.
- Assessing and managing project risk through effective use of risk assessment, method statements and crisis plans
- Creation of event manuals, working schedules and post event reports
- Attendance at and running of internal project meetings and client facing project meetings/post event meetings
- Take responsibility and ownership for maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of project time logs relating to the projects that they are managing
- Take responsibility and ownership for maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of all project payment entries relating to the projects that they are managing
- To ensure all contractual and project KPIs are met
- Signing Projects off once complete
- Able to multitask, prioritise and to meet tight deadlines
- Commercially focused, with strong communication skills and excellent organisational ability
- Full UK driving license
- 1 year or more experience with in the roofing or construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office - especially Word and Excel
- A deep sense of pride in their work
- A team player