You will be offered full exam support financially as well as days given to put towards revision for exams. Ideally you will have already started working towards your exams and have experience within financial services already (IFA experience preferable). You must have a proven stable CV.
Key tasks will include:
- Undertake risk profiling for clients
- Discuss client objectives with the adviser
- Identify and obtain the information necessary to compile financial cashflow forecasts
- Prepare information/comparison for analysis by planner
- Preparing and maintaining the client file
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be signed off by adviser.
- Implementing recommendations
- Prepare suitability letters
- Complete application and proposal forms
- Make changes to clients’ investments as instructed
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings where appropriate.
- Review and update client files Key skills/Experience required. Essential
For further information or to apply for this vacancy please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment 02392455422