4 X Junior Paraplanning roles Circa £25k depending on experience
We are recruiting for a growing IFA practice along the south coast.
We have 4 Junior Paraplanning roles with this firm and I am reviewing cv asap for my client to forward on ASAP for the shortlisting process.
For this role we are looking for candidates that have worked in the Financial sector within in IFA administration role or in a previous Paraplanning role.
Delivering an exceptional client experience is our number one priority and fundamental to this role.
* Managing the administration for every stage of the client's journey with us, from their initial enquiry through to regular progress meetings.
* Liaising with clients via email, over the telephone and face to face to arrange meetings and share/gather information.
* Creating client fact find documents and extensive use of the CRM system to update and process information.
* Liaising with pension and investment providers to request and record information in support of the paraplanner.
* Processing and implementing new product applications.
* Preparing the paperwork for all client meetings and providing post-meeting updates to clients.
(For more experienced candidates, research and report writing, trading and additional paraplanning tasks).
* Using a variety of software systems to collate, update and record data.
* Assisting with the continual improvement of our documents, systems and processes.
* Have experience of working in an IFA office or have a demonstrable understanding of pensions and investments. Be highly computer literate and comfortable using the latest technology and software.
Enjoy working with people and be able to develop and maintain client trust and inspire confidence. Be articulate, with an excellent knowledge of the English language and the ability to communicate effectively.
* Be highly organised, methodical, analytical and disciplined.
Most importantly, you are:
* Eager to learn and do the job to the best of your ability.
* A genuine self-starter with an ability to prioritise and manage your own work load effectively.
For this role please apply on the Dynamite recruitment website or call 02392 455422 and ask for Chloe
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.