We have a great client that is seeking a new Junior Paraplanner to join the current team in a very busy office in West Sussex. This is a leading firm that is now looking to develop and expand on the technical support team. ( Paraplanning )
Purpose of the role: To work alongside and together with other Financial Paraplanners and the Administration team to support our team of advisers and provide the client with a positive professional experience, offering highly technical and qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance.
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis and further discussion with the Financial Adviser including illustrations, Critical Yield Calculations and Income calculations.
- Organise and update relevant data using in-house database applications (excel spreadsheets, the CFR and access), helping to organise the technical task and workflow for the business.
- Quality check the work of your colleagues as well as proof read your own reports and letters before submission, making any necessary amendments following feedback as well as pro-actively understanding these amendments and the reasoning behind them.
Provide technical support and qualified knowledge to Financial Advisers, Personal Assistants and the Administration team as well as other members of staff where required
Generally help out with other office duties i.e. answer the telephone in a timely manner and deal with incoming enquiries by taking the appropriate action; meet and greet clients - arrange refreshments and catering when applicable; deal with incoming and outgoing post; maintain a comprehensive client filing system; maintain a smart and tidy office.
The right person for this role should have the following ideally,.
- At least 1.5 years' relevant experience within a financial services role, ideally in a financial planning practice environment
- Qualified to Diploma Level within CII or working towards this qualification as a Trainee Paraplanner or Senior Financial Planning administrator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Detailed and accurate in every aspect of the role.
- Excellent report writing, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office/IT skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills, with the ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Proactive and flexible in your approach to work and willing to go the extra mile.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.