£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
Delivering an outstanding holistic financial planning service to new and existing clients. Promoting and providing relevant advice. Working alongside two other Advisers and a high-quality and experienced support team, the role has responsibility for managing a portfolio of existing clients, most of whom are approaching or in retirement, with a focus on client relationship management rather than the development of new business.
An award-winning boutique wealth planner, asset manager and employee benefits specialist. Who are independent, this allows them to provide objective advice that is aligned to a client’s best interests, delivered by teams steeped in financial services knowledge and experience.
The role offers the ability to work from home but ideally you will be within 2 hours from London for ease client meetings etc.
The Private Client Adviser must hold the requisite technical knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform the role effectively. The role comprises, but is not restricted to:
- Achieve agreed financial targets in terms of generating fee revenue and referrals, and managing client relationships
- Prepare for and carry out annual suitability reviews of client’s financial plans, along with more regular reviews as and when appropriate
- Ensure the production of suitability letters to document advice provided to clients
- Promote and provide advice on a full range of client circumstances and objectives
- Manage relationships with agreed clients
- Ensure all communication with clients, including correspondence, meetings and telephone calls, are conducted in an efficient and professional manner in accordance with the firm's procedures and documented accordingly
- Encourage clients to select the most appropriate Client Service Proposition (CSP) to meet their needs, taking into account affordability and risk tolerance
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing clients, and with introducers.
- Prepare for client meetings, taking detailed written notes during the meeting and following up on all technical points raised during the meeting
- Where required, prepare lifetime cashflow models relevant to each client’s circumstances, objectives and possible financial outcomes
- Construct financial plans to address each client’s lifetime objectives in the context of the cashflow models, generally comprising (but not limited to) contingency planning, legacy/succession planning, asset allocation/wealth management and tax planning
- Deal with complex and technical client queries as and when they arise
Experience and Competencies
- Chartered-level (or well on the way to Chartered-level) financial planner with 2+ years’ experience within a planning-led IFA environment, supporting HNW clients
- Excellent working knowledge of investment, life and pensions products and associated legislation
- Comprehensive understanding of Income Tax, CGT and IHT, investment bonds and estate planning
- Strong understanding of the principles of asset allocation and portfolio construction
For further information please contact Tegan Sillett on 02392455422 or email email@example.com