Junior Accounts Assistant
£15-16k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Junior Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
- Responsibility for own portfolio of accounts
- Client invoices
- Deal with customer queries
- Reviewing data to ensure its accuracy and reliability
- Post purchase invoices and reconcile
- Prepare and post journals
- Accruals & Prepayments
- To be able to cover for other team members
- Assisting Supervisor & Finance Manager with ad hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good IT skills, specifically in Excel
- Friendly team player
- Good organisation and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload and work independently to tight deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a confident telephone manner
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.