Junior Accounts Admin
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Junior Accounts Admin to join one of our top clients based in Waterlooville. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
- Supporting the Finance and HR department
- Code, process and input all purchase invoices
- Ensure payment of invoices within company terms
- Liaise with other staff and departments
- Assisting with other departments day to day Finance administration
- Prepare and distribute purchase ledger spreadsheet for all invoices in query due for payment
- Prepare the payment runs ensuring all invoices have been authorised
- Manage the Expenses inbox
- Be the first point of contact for incoming Finance calls
- Distribute post accordingly
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Must have good attention to detail and be comfortable working to targets and deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a confident and tenacious telephone manner
- Computer literate Microsoft office/excel
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Admin Purchase Ledger Accounts Admin Finance Admin AAT Invoicing
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.