Relationship and Account Manager - Southampton
£££Salary Depending on Experience + Bonus & Excellent Benefits!!
Full Time - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting an Account Manager to join their Southampton based team. This company work nationwide and they are a market leader in their industry, as well as being one of the largest companies to provide this type of product.
- Look after and manage a large portfolio of clients and work towards ensuring as higher retention rate as possible
- Contact customers to talk through renewals and the benefits of remaining with the company
- Upsell and cross sell products where possible and appropriate to ensure maximum revenue generation
- Handle any new business enquiries and convert in to new business sales where possible
- Adhoc project and administration work
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have previous customer service & account management skills ideally from a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking or claims!!!
- Must have confident skills in Word & Excel
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Needs to have effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Should be able to build effective long lasting relationships
- Any knowledge of private medical, health or general medical insurance would be a huge advantage!
- Will be able to identify and deliver alternative solutions and encourage retention wherever possible
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager looking for that next step in their career. The company offer amazing benefits, career progression opportunities, a competitive salary structure and plenty of performance related bonuses!
For more information please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: account manager, account management, financial services, insurance, banking, claims, investments, FCA, PMI, medical, health, sales, retention, customer services, upselling, cross selling, telephones, office based, client relationship manager,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.