Italian, Spanish, or French Sales Consultant
Salary: £16,300 with OTE 40k
Hours: The role is a flexible work pattern worked over a 40-hour week. Working shift pattern between 8am - 9pm including weekends. This is done on a 4 weeks' notice shift pattern and carefully planned to allow you to manage a healthy work life balance.
- Multiple Benefits: Travel Discounts, Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Induction and continual company funded training programs.
- Day Visits, Educational & Familiarisation Trips.
- Great Company Events, Seasonal and Holiday Parties.
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working with an award-winning travel business based in the Portsmouth area who are looking to expand their specialist sales team by recruiting individuals who are fluent in Italian, Spanish or French with strong sales and cruise experience.
Our client offers fantastic career opportunities, a fun but professional and relaxed environment with the opportunity to talk about something exciting daily whilst earning great commission.
This position offers you the opportunity to sell the perfect holiday to a customer through inbound calls when the customers approach you with an interest in wishing to go away on holiday - there is no cold calling involved.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by: Using positive language and engage with each customer when presenting cruise options to lead them to the best option for their holiday.
- Recognise opportunities to upsell, cross sell and promote products to maximise sales whilst giving the customer the ultimate cruise experience.
- Meet and exceed monthly KPI's.
- Take ownership of your customer's experience on the phone or via email.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, including Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Data Protection, Code of Conduct, Security, IT and Internal Control Financial Regulations.
- Previous travel sales experience or within a call centre.
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills.
- Effective persuasiveness, influence and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial and a Team player.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Passionate about your customers and target driven.
- Must be fluent in Spanish, French or Italian
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and make contact with Fran on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.