IT Technician / IT Engineer
Full Time - Permanent - Based in Chichester
£18,000 - £25,000 P/A (experience depending) + Full Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a dynamic organisation with offices based in the Chichester area.
This is a brand new position created by the company due to successful growth!
- Maintain the IT infrastructure including but not limited to hosting and local servers, PC's, laptops, mobile devices, CRM & on-line systems
- Offer local and remote IT support for all Directors, Managers and staff
- Install new software and hardware as required
- Manage online, on-site and offsite back-up systems
- Converse with external IT providers
- Assist with custom website builds and development of mobile applications including Android & Blackberry
- Manage new software/hardware acquisitions
- Update the company's hardware & software inventory
- Produce quarterly reports to provide to senior management
Working primarily core business hours, however you will be required to, on a fair and agreed rota, work on-call over 24 hour periods for emergency IT support weekdays, weekends and bank holidays!
This role will also involve very occasional travel to the company's european offices so you must have a passport and be able to travel abroad!
The Ideal Candidate:
Knowledge of the most or all of the following systems will be required:
- cPanel/WHM VPS hosting servers
- Windows based local area networks
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2012/2016 and Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 operating systems
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Windows Remote Desktop
- CRM System/s
- Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML5, CSS3, PHP & jQuery
Knowledge of most or all of the following systems would be desirable:
- LogMeIn remote support
- TeamViewer remote support
- Harvest on-line time tracking software
- Skype Manager
Our client is also looking for someone who is eager to learn and enthusiastic!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: IT, Information Technology, IT Support, Engineer, Technician, Advisor, services, local, remote, hardware, software, website, on-line, back-up, on-call, rota, install, installations, servers, mobile applications, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, network, full time,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.