Salary: up to £20,000
Hours of work: Core hours Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an IT Technician for a large-scale IFA based in Horsham! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to be a part of a growing, independent team.
As the IT Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line technical support to inhouse staff.
- Investigating, troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues.
- Configuring company PC's, laptops and printers.
- Implementing new programs and setting up new systems.
- Monitoring the performance of the company's hardware and software.
- Keeping up to date records of IT documents
- Assisting the IT Support Engineer with maintaining the IT network and infrastructure.
The ideal IT Technician will:
- Have least 2 years' experience in IT support / helpdesk role is ideal.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of software and hardware installation and printer set up is desired although training is provided!
- Be PC literate and competent using Microsoft package.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then make contact with Amy at Dynamite Recruitment
Key words: IT support, 1st line support, 2nd line support, IT technician, PC technician, configuration, software, hardware, information technology, IT engineer.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.