IT Support Technician - Andover
£23,000 - £27,000 P/A + Benefits
Full Time - Permanent- Core Business Hours
Dynamite Prestige Retail is proud to be representing a prestigious, premium retail brand who are seeking an IT Support Technician to join their IT team in their head Office in Andover.
Please note, you must have a full UK driving licence and valid passport to be considered for this role!
- Providing infrastructure support to end-users and handling issues relating to company mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- Diagnosing, categorising and prioritising issues and resolving tickets and requests promptly
- Liaising with colleagues on regional IT infrastructure service updates
- Responding to user requests and ensuring as many issues/tickets are resolved at first point of contact, keeping users informed of the progress at every stage.
- Updating the service desk tool in line with company SLAs
- Assisting with the implementation of regional IT and retail infrastructure systems
- Maintaining security awareness and regional business systems
- Working with external suppliers and receiving support from third party support companies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience working within a busy IT team
- You must need at least 1-2 years experience within a similar role
- Will have good communication skills
- Will have a positive and hard working attitude
- Will have knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Server Infrastructure and Meraki Networking Hardware
- Will have ITIL qualifications
- You must have a full UK driving licence and vliad passport as you may be required to travel within the EMEA region.
For More Information Please Apply Now or Contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Keywords: IT support, desktop support, IT technician, analyst, infrastructure, diagnosing, issues, security, retail, andover, full time, permanent
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.