Salary: £27,250 P/A
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- Employee discounts
- Medical cash plan
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting an IT Technician for a well-established service provider based in Portsmouth! This is an exciting opportunity for an IT professional to work in a modern office and join a vibrant team!
As the IT Technician, you will be responsible for delivering IT support across to all end users within the business effectively and efficiently.
- Responding to and resolving all technical support requests from internal users within service level agreements.
- Diagnosing and logging faults to help maintain our IT network and systems
- Assisting with device management including sending out new devices, setting up new users and wiping/disabling lost or stolen devices.
- Communicating with colleagues and third parties to ensure incidents and problems are resolved.
- Managing access for all staff including new starters and leavers when necessary.
- Setting up and maintaining all IT equipment including printers, desktops and mobiles.
The ideal IT Technician will:
- Have proven 'hands-on'' IT experience within a similar role, ideally from the public sector although not essential!!
- Be experienced in troubleshooting, diagnosing and supporting a variety of device types, including PC's, laptops, routers and smartphones.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
- Be a problem solver.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422!!
Key words: IT support, IT technician, helpdesk, service desk, SLA, internal user, end user third line support, 3rd line support, product support, product technician, technical support, Portsmouth, public sector.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.