Salary: £9.70 to £13.33
Hours: Full time between 8 and 5. (8-4 or 9-5).
- 20 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Sick pay up to an annual cap
- Part-time working and split-role options available
- Support with training and development
- Company events, competitions, and initiatives
- Discounts and other perks
- Charity time gifting
- Extra cash rewards and incentives
- Free physio and other well being support
Dynamite Recruitment are currently working with this corporate client in recruiting for an IT Support Analyst to join their Bristol office.
Our client is looking for a dedicated and passionate IT individual who has a proactive approach and can trouble shoot and problem solve at ease.
As an IT Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all calls.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that calls are answered within the KPIs.
- You will be responsible for escalating issues according to company escalation process and ensuring the right people are aware of any issues that need attention.
- You will be expected to Log & update all calls on both the company call management system and, in some cases, certain third-party systems.
- To ensure that the internal systems are up to date with all necessary relevant information.
- You are expected to provide software support using Remote Control/Access systems, following basic processes and diagnostics to establish the exact problem on site and implement fixes. This includes providing Technical support for both company engineers and third-party engineers on site and escalating to 2nd Line when necessary.
- Monitor and respond to requests through the ticket system.
As an IT Support Analyst, you will have/be:
- IT literate with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Passionate about helping others.
- A willingness to become expert on in-house developed systems.
- Knowledge of working with chat queries and a ticket system.
- Experience using active directory.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Problem solver/Analytical thinker.
- Comfortable working in a fast passed environment.
Please submit your CV!