This role would be perfect for someone who has gained IT Qualifications and is keen to step into their first IT support role or for someone who has a couple of years’ experience and looking to take on more responsibilities.
Interviews will be held ASAP!!
IT Support- Fareham
Full Time – Permanent – Core Business Hours
£Competitive Salary (will be discussed at the screening stage)
- Support the IT team with any Adhoc duties as and when requested.
- Manage all tickets logged and support all internal users with issues.
- Support the IT team with infrastructure, migrations, and everyday support.
- Carry out individual ongoing projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all IT issues.
- Support users with remote, service desk, and deskside support.
- Support with all technology rollouts.
- Deliver high-level customer services at all times.
- Ideally have some experience within an IT Support role or similar.
- Any IT qualifications would be desirable but not essential!
- You need to have experience in Laptop and Desktop support.
- Will ideally need to have experience working with Microsoft Office.
- You need to be a team player but always be happy to work solo.
- Must be prepared to travel to various locations when required.
Keywords: IT support, IT analyst, 1st line support, IT administrator, IT systems, tickets, service desk, infrastructure, rollouts, technology, internal users, user support, troubleshoot, laptop, Microsoft office, TCP, IP, DNS, DHCP, ITIL, full time, fareham