IT 1st Line Support Analyst
Location: Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
You will work shifts between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday, and 8am-5pm Saturdays, on a rota.
You will need to be prepared to go on call at times also
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business based in Chandlers Ford. Our client is a leading service provider who due to success have grown considerably and as a result they are now looking to recruit an IT 1st line support analyst
As an IT 1st Line support Analyst you will be responsible for the following responsibilities
- Be the first point of call for IT support-related queries.
- Accurately log and resolve IT Faults and Requests raised by users.
- Desktop and laptop imaging
- Perform duties as Subject Matter Expert to support the Apple Mac environment
- Work with the IT team on problem solving where required.
- Focus on customer service at all times.
- Troubleshoot and assist users face-to-face, by phone, by email or by remote access.
- The day to day running and setup of the users Computers, Phones and Tablets for office based staff and VPN users.
- General maintenance & Security of peripheral devices, escalating issues to IT Manager when necessary
- Maintaining inventories of IT equipment
- Undertake general admin duties
- Involvement in IT projects and any other IT activities as required.
- Work proactively and demonstrate the ability to detect underlying problems when dealing with issue resolution.
The ideal candidate will have
- Ability to work closely with all areas of the business in a friendly, approachable and service orientated manner.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills across all channels
- Good knowledge of Apple Mac OS, hardware and integration into corporate environment
- Good knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server OS
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and associated technologies (exchange / sharepoint)
- Knowledge of Active Directory (Account Management)
- Experience within a fast moving IT environment
- Knowledge of Hardware including PC/ Laptops / Tablets and peripherals
- Experience of Avaya telephony solutions
- Knowledge of VPN software and technologies.
- Experience of network and device security including Antivirus / Email Filtering
To be considered please submit your CV with Immediate effect
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.