Investment Analyst Researcher
£35,000 - £45,000 DOE
Dynamite recruitment are currently recruiting for an Investment Analyst Researcher for a top IFA firm based in West Sussex. You will need to be confident in researching and understanding the financial market, fund community, tax wrappers platforms and providers.
Duties will include:
- Keeping upto date with market developments, new investment and funds products.
- Conducting due diligence and governance on companies, providers and platforms as well as fund managers and industries.
- Undertake and deliver research information to support and assist the investment director
- Draft and prepare research reports.
- Undertake analysis of funds outside the company investment strategy suggested by network members, using; analysis, record keeping and research.
- Research and activity in adhere to PROD, Mifid II and IDD
Desired Qualifications and experience:
- Level 4 qualified or appropriate investment qualifications
- At least 2 years' experience working within the investment area.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent using Microsoft office
- Ability to create research papers and supporting analysis
- Strong computer skills, including production of professional presentations with graphs and charts to illustrate date
Types of investment research and analysis will include; OEICS and unit trusts, ETFs, Investment trusts, Life assurance companies, Life and pension funds, model portfolios and DFM's and tax wrappers.
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.