£25,000 - £30,000
We are recruiting for an investment administrator to join my client team based in Godalming. Looking for a positive member to join the friendly and close-knit IFA team who can offer a fantastic working environment as well as progression opportunities and a great benefits package too.
- Following up non-responses from regular client and new money investment reviews
- Checking regular contributions are linked to template reports
- Checking phased buys are up to date with model portfolios
- Checking clients with regular withdrawals have sufficient cash to meet their requests
- Executing process from client requesting withdrawal, including client verification through to the client receiving their money
- Reviewing and checking investment switch data
- Submitting investment switch data to platform provider using peer review wherever possible
- Ensuring full audit trail and process notes are complete for each transaction to client plans/wrappers.
- Reconciling contract notes
- Handling customer enquiries.
- Risk Matrix – Ensuring the IMC output is reflected correctly in the matrix
- Fund Risk Sheets – Using the in-house risk modelling tool keeping the fund risk sheets up to date.
- Weekly Fund Reports – Reporting with weekly statistics to be used to monitor trends.
- Targeted/Structured Fund Research – Under guidance from the conduct structured fund research.