Inventory Controller - Bordon
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
**Huge Potential To Go Permanent**
38.5 Hours per week - Core Business Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Access to E-Learning Opportunities
- Holiday Entitlement
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting an Inventory Controller for an international organisation to work in their Bordon offices!
- Working as part of the inventory team, completing all replenishment processes and performing product quantity counts
- Checking all products coming in and prioritising customers' orders efficiently
- Quality checking all incoming products and materials and recording as you go
- Verifying all documentation, checking for damage and carrying out data entry tasks
- Communicating with other departments to ensure a smooth running start to finish
- Moving products around the warehouse which may involve the use of hand trucks/pallet jacks
- Prioritising critical inspections and reporting correctly
- Completing adhoc duties, including a back log report
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must have previous experience in a similar warehouse, receiving, distribution or inventory role!
- You must have keen attention to detail, accuracy and an eye for quality
- Must be a problem solver and able to think on your feet
- Will have great time management skills and be able to work towards deadlines
- Will focus on the safety of yourself and others around you at all times
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Keywords:inventory controller, inventory coordinator, inventory, stock controller, stock coordinator, stock, warehouse, distribution, replenishment, customers' orders, materials, product damage, hand trucks, pallet jacks, inspections, reports, contract, full time, bordon
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.