Salary: £25,000 + £1000 shift allowance
Hours: You will work a two-week shift rota of 6am - 2pm // 2pm - 10pm Monday to Friday
- Life assurance 4x salary
- 25 days holiday up to a max of 30 after 2 years' service
- Company bonus
- Pension up to 5% of salary
- Company incentives!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Stock Controller for a multinational business based in Andover! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking, vibrant team!
Please note: This is a 6-month fixed-term contract!
As the Stock Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and controlingl all aspects of inventory from goods in to goods out, traceability and identification and aged stock.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with suppliers, acting as a point of contact for any issues relating to stock.
- Maintaining a high-level of product knowledge and keep up to date with company policies and procedures.
- Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly inventory reconciliation physically and by using the inhouse system.
- Liaising with internal departments and external customers, communicating any stock shortages.
- Conducting root cause investigations and carrying out the appropriate actions or measures to resolve any problems.
- Analysing stock levels and coordinating with Planning and Production.
- Receiving and checking warehouse and transport invoices for accuracy.
The ideal Stock Controller:
- MUST come from an FMCG background with experience of working in a Warehouse or Distribution environment!!
- Will have good knowledge and an understanding of using ERP systems!
- Will ideally have experience in using MRP dynamics or AX dynamics.
- Will have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Will have good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Will be used to working in a busy and demanding environment and have good team work skills
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: FMCG, food and beverage, MRP, stock control, stock controller, goods-in, goods-out, inventory control, inventory, suppliers, supplier relationships, scheduling, scheduler
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.