£20,000-£25,000 P/A Depending on Experience! + Full Company Benefits
Full Time- Permanent
Please See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Internal Sales Coordinator for a well-known, family-run business in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking team.
- Free onsite parking
- 22 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Health Care Cash Plan Scheme
- Annual Profit Share Scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance Cover
- Offering office-based support to the field sales representative
- Communicate regularly with Key Accounts, maximising sales opportunities
- Raising quotes and processing orders
- Handling customers enquiries over the phone and emails
- Collating product information and negotiating prices
- Keeping proactive and working as part of a team
- Completing other Adhoc duties around the branch when needed
This role is 42.5 hours per week and the branch is open 7am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. You will need to be flexible between these hours to ensure the branch is covered at opening hours.
You will need to be flexible to work the occasional Saturday morning on a rota basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience either in a sales role or similar i.e. Account Management, Sales Administrator, Internal Sales.
- You must be sales orientated and be confident when speaking to customers!!
- Any knowledge of dealing with building materials or supplies would be a huge advantage!!!
- Will have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Will be a strong negotiator and have good commercial awareness
- Must be PC literate and have a good understanding of all Microsoft Packages.
Keywords: sales coordinator, account manager, customer account manager, sales support, sales administrator, internal sales, admin, administration, or administrator, quotes, quotations, negotiating, support, associate, processing orders, sales orders, clients orders, customers orders, suppliers, full time, Tadley,