Internal Recruitment Resourcer / Talent Acquisition
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Salary: £18000 -£22000 per annum
Plus fantastic benefits which will include the following:
A competitive salary, great working environment and a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time'
- Vodafone discount, up to 60% off Samsung products and trade price stock
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee's employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
Dynamite Recruitment's long-standing client have a fantastic opportunity for an internal recruiter /rescourer to join their HR and recruitment team.
As an Internal Recruiter / Rescourer you will support a busy HR and recruitment team with all administrative tasks as well as sourcing talented people within the market.
The Recruitment Resourcer has a key role in the day-to-day administration and operation of the recruitment function, which involves the resourcing and telephone screening of suitable candidates to join the business.
Ensuring they are the right fit culturally is critical for the organisation's on-going success. Being the first point of contact for potential employees, it will be crucial to ensure they receive the best possible experience, regardless of whether they are successful or not.
This is an internal recruitment role and will involve supporting the team in the implementation of the HR strategy and recruitment projects. An Ideal position for someone who enjoys working with people, building rapport with ease, and who is looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment.
Main responsibilities will include the following:
- Resourcing candidates for vacancies using job boards, LinkedIn and relevant networking opportunities
- Conducting telephone screening of suitable applicants
- Preparing interview paperwork and assessments
- Assist in the setting up and facilitation of assessment days
- Managing the interview procedure from start to finish, liaising with all parties involved to ensure a seamless and professional service
- Providing reports to the Head of HR where required
- Engaging with agencies on the preferred supplier list (PSL) when necessary to recruit for specialist and/or urgent roles
- Developing strong relationships with the key contacts within agencies on the PSL
- Assisting with the drafting of job specifications and job adverts
- Assisting with the management and development of the career's website
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of employment law and recruitment best practice, particularly with regard to equality and diversity, to ensure that all candidates are given an equal opportunity and are protected from discrimination
- Maintaining candidate files both electronically and using the paper filing system
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of company HR policies and procedures
- Obtaining constructive feedback from hiring managers on candidates following CV submission and interviews
The successful candidate will have / be
- Excellent communication skills and not be afraid to pick up the telephone to speak with potential employees
- Will have excellent administration skills
- Ideally have worked within recruitment/ HR or internally within a resourcing role although this isn't essential if you have a passion to want to work within the industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills - verbal and written, which can be utilised effectively both over the phone and face-to-face
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability and initiative
- A pro-active approach
- Strong systems skills (ability to use the Microsoft packages is a must and experience using job boards and LinkedIn to recruit would be beneficial)
- Commitment to further professional and personal development
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of the departmental and organisational objectives
- Personable and confident, with a good judge of character
- Take on and achieve targets and project deadlines, gets work done reliably
- Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and internal customer satisfaction
- Puts in a sustained effort to get things right; stays focused on the end result
- Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner, with the ability to easily build rapport
- Respects the importance of confidentiality, this role deals with individuals' personal details
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.