Internal Recruitment Administrator
Monday to Friday - Full Time - Core Business Hours
£16,000 - £18,000 P/A (experience depending) + Excellent Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a company based near to Eastleigh who is looking for an Internal Recruitment Administrator to join their HR team.
- Working to source and successfully support to fill internal recruitment requirements for the whole UK wide business
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the line managers
- Handling the induction process for new starters to the company i.e. sending out contracts and chasing up references
- Ensuring offer letters are sent out and any pre-employment checks are handled
- Liaising with job boards, recruitment agencies and internal management when required
- Sitting in on interviews and taking notes
- Organising locations for offsite interviews being held elsewhere in the UK
- Writing job adverts and other daily administrative duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to have previous recruitment experience, either from an agency environment or from a busy in house role
- Will need to be pro-active and work to get CV's shortlisted, interviews booked and vacancies filled as quickly and effectively as possible
- Must be organised and have the ability to multitask
- Must be confident in communicating over the phone and via email
- Must have good IT skills and a good work ethic
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: "recruitment","recruitment administrator","administration","admin","internal","recruiter","resourcer","sourcing","vacancies","jobs","interviews","responses","compliance","testing","adverts","HR","support","coordinator","full time",
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.