£35,000 + Discretionary performance-based bonus
Recruiting on behalf of my award-winning client based near Gerrards Cross station. Looking for a Mortgage team recruitment adviser. Reporting to the Commercial Director. The ideal candidate potentially having been an advisor already or previously, someone who knows the industry and is able to explain this clearly to Advisors and explaining the benefits of joining the team.
You will play a vital role in the growth of the company. This role is great for someone that enjoys people and using your personality. The role will require a high degree of telephone skills along with ideally some experience in the following; brokers, compliance dept, lenders, and general insurance providers.
- Contacting via the phone, any potential candidates and discussing the benefits of joining the team here
- Preparing FCA applications for new starters
- Liaising with Appointed Representatives, Intermediaries compliance and Directors of the firm
- Assist with day-to-day processing of applications to the FCA, referencing and advising on some compliance issues
- Update commission spreadsheets and weekly sales reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience in a regulated advisory role or compliance role
- Well organised, coupled with a good eye for detail.
- A positive, self-sufficient individual with excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- High levels of personal and professional integrity
- Have a flexible approach to working.
- Fully understand and compliant with FCA requirements and SLA's.
- Determined to succeed, high energy levels and a good team player.
- A very strong work ethic and a focus on delivery.
- A full CeMAP qualification, although not essential.
For further details please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422