Internal Recruiter & HR Support
Hours of work: You will work core working hours between 8.30am and 5.30pm - 37.5 hours
Salary £22000-£25000 starting salary
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established and fast growing business based in Hampshire and due to developments internally our client is now looking to expand their recruitment and Hr department with immediate effect
Our client have faced huge growth this year and continue to grow at speed and as a result have a need to recruit an Internal Recruiter and HR assistant to assist with this
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the overall recruitment activity for the business and will be responsible for delivering the business an effective and efficient recruitment solution as well as supporting the HR & Training Team on other projects when required.
You will be managing the process from requirement capture through candidate sourcing and selection to onboarding successful applicants.
Key duties will include the following tasks:
- Taking ownership of the full recruitment process to deliver an efficient and effective service to Hiring Managers.
- Support Hiring Managers in identifying their recruitment needs and capturing these in Job Descriptions and Person Specifications
- Develop a recruitment plan based on business needs to deliver results within agreed timescales and costs.
- Taking a proactive approach to developing and utilizing direct sourcing routes to increase efficiency and drive down cost.
- Producing effective and enticing job ads to promote candidate attraction.
- Manage relationships with external recruitment suppliers as a single point of contact (including negotiating terms).
- Develop a range of selection techniques to ensure that the most suitable candidates are selected.
- Conduct telephone and face-to-face screening interviews to ensure all candidates interviewing with Hiring Managers and qualified and appropriate.
- Advise and coach recruiting managers on recruitment process and best practice as necessary.
- Advise and support candidates through the recruitment, selection and pre-employment processes as required.
- Regularly review the recruitment process for improvements and to ensure they are fit for purpose in
- Delivering all relevant statutory requirements.
- Ensure candidate and employee information is handled confidentially.
- Collating, interpreting and reporting on Recruitment data on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for ensuring all manual and electronic records on vacancies and candidates are continually maintained and all paper documents are filed correctly and in accordance with our procedures
- Preparing offer letters and contracts of employment, coordinating and conducting induction activities.
- Provide operational support and assist the HR & Training Team as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Recruitment Mandatory pre-employment checks have been completed thoroughly and in line with the Recruitment policy and procedure. These checks include scrutinising validity of documents provided for right to work, identity and DBS checks, ensuring correct and appropriate references are sought
The ideal candidate will have
- Strong recruitment knowledge and experience gained within a fast paced environment
- Experience in drafting job descriptions and screening CVs
- Experience planning and conducting telephone and face to face interviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge of stakeholder management and negotiating
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Previous experience working to targets
- Excellent IT literacy skills, particularly Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of using an CMS system and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience of updating and maintaining excel spreadsheets
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Key words: HR, recruitment, CIPD, Internal recruitment
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.