Internal Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist - Premium Retailer
£30,000 - £35,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - London Based
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an iconic retail brand, seeking an Internal Recruiter to join their London team.
Due to continuous growth within the company, we are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Recruiter /Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the London team.
As an Internal Recruiter / Talent Acquisition, you will be supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager with the UK-wide recruitment and sourcing talented people to join the business.
- Being the first point of contact for potential candidates, shortlisting candidates, screening applicants and conducting telephone conversations/interviews.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager in the implementation of the HR strategy and recruitment projects.
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies using job boards, LinkedIn and relevant networking opportunities
- Preparing interview paperwork and assessments
- Managing the interview procedure from start to finish, liaising with all parties involved to ensure a seamless and professional service
- Engaging with the recruitment preferred suppliers and developing strong relationships with the key contacts
- Assisting with the drafting and creation of job specifications and job adverts
- Assisting with the management and development of the career's website
- Assisting with the on boarding process
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of employment law and recruitment best practice
- Maintaining candidate files
- Maintaining sound knowledge and understanding of company HR policies and procedures
- Obtaining constructive feedback from hiring managers on candidates following CV submission and interviews
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience working as an Internal Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Must be experienced in recruiting on a variety of head office and store based vacancies
- Will need fantastic communication skills and excellent organisational attributes
- Will need to be proactive, personable and incredibly hardworking
- Will need a general understanding on employment law and will ideally be CIPD qualified, however this is not essential
- Must be passionate, enthusiastic and tenacious - this is fantastic and fast-growing brand with exciting growth and development plans for the next few years!!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: internal recruiter, recruiting, recruiter, recruitment, HR, human resources, talent acquisition, specialist, consultant, CIPD, sourcing, screening, interviews, candidates, applicants, employees, employment law, adverts, jobs, job postings, LinkedIn, talent, London, full time.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.